japanese sexy

Selasa, 28 Desember 2010

ORANGE COUNTY - RECEIVED THIS PLEA

"I'm trying to find this poor dog a new home. This is a Great Dane if you can believe it from the pictures, very much under weight. I am trying to find her a home or a foster home ASAP.

Someone I work with owns this dog & keeps it crated most of the time. She has agreed to give the dog up. The dog is located in Orange County, CA. Her name is Lucy & she is 15 months old. Please help me or direct me to someone who can. She has put on more weight than depicted in the first picture."

Here are a few additional items about her:

*she is not fixed
*she has had her rabies shot
*she will be current on all her shots by the time she goes to a new home
*her tail is cut from wagging and smacking it repeatedly (it is healing)

CONTACT bernadette4you@yahoo.com IF YOU CAN HELP.

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online