japanese sexy

Selasa, 28 Desember 2010

Anushka Does Not Believe In PR


Anushka Sharma has made a good mark in the industry by giving three hits back to back from Rab Ne Banadi Jodi to Badmaash Company to her latest flick Band Baaja Baraat. Any other actor or actress would start working hard on the PR factor with such a good entry but Anushka does not seem to care about this at all. Some people also feel she would lose out immensely if she tends to ignore this as this element does count a lot.

"Honestly, mujhe yeh sab PR ki baatein samajh mein nahi aati hai", smiles Anushka, "Acting is a love that I have discovered very later in life and I don't want to dilute that feel by thinking much about the PR. Yes, after becoming an actor I have realised that this is the most exciting thing to do and I have that potential in me. Still, the way I treat myself is, by believing in me as a brand myself. Everything that I do should act as publicity to my brand. If that doesn't consist of PR, I am fine with it."

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online