japanese sexy

Selasa, 28 Desember 2010


Veena Malik's intimacy with Ashmit Patel in the ‘Bigg Boss’ house set the TRPs soaring, but it wasn't enough for her as the controversial Pakistani beauty says she wanted to be more naughty on the reality show, but decided otherwise.

"Ash-mit is a sweetheart. He's my buddy. If there was anything more between us, I'm bold enough to admit it. But there's nothing beyond friendship between us," Veena, who is single and is waiting for her prince charming, said.

"Trust me, I wanted to do a lot of mischievous things on 'Bigg Boss'. But I restrained myself. I never thought of a Bollywood career. It will be a matter of great pride for me if anyone will think I fit in among the Indian beauties. Pamela Anderson told me I'm a warrior. So I'd like to do an action-comedy role in Bollywood," she added.

When asked about her future plans she said, "Please believe me, I did't go on 'Bigg Boss' for the money. The prize money is meaningless to me. I am a woman of plenty. I came to India and 'Bigg Boss' to spread the message of love. It was being said before me that artistes from across the border had no acceptance or support in India. I've disproved that. I'll always be happy to return to India any time. My visa expires now in a few days. So I've to return to Pakistan. But I'll be back soon."

The interesting thing is that people in Pakistan are talking about Veena now that she has left the show. Also, it is silly how Meera said that Veena destroyed our national image, when she herself has no character of her own with her own set of controversies. Some maulvis also feel Veena is nothing but a threat to religion after what she did on Bigg Boss. Funny how they were so quiet before...rather dumb and blind it seems. And suddenly everybody here are criticizing her.

The fact is, Bigg Boss house is now quite boring after our lady left :P

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online