japanese sexy

Rabu, 19 Januari 2011

Jennifer Aniston half naked



You could see Jennifer Aniston on the cover of Allure this Feb. She poses half naked with a teddy bear. She also talks about a couple of things. She likes watching The Bachelor.

"You know what I find fascinating? The Bachelor. I was mesmerized by how these girls, they meet this guy, they have three dates together or something, and they're weeping as though they've just lost the love of their life. I don't understand that."

She looks kind of different & this different is not nice or sexy. I couldn't even recognize her in the 1st pic. And she's not any different from Yana Gupta, Neetu Chandra, Shamita, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, & Lindsay Lohan. I might have forgotten few names...the list is becoming bigger & bigger. It's pretty strange that every day I have to report about ladies who are into pantyless stunts for one reason or the other.

0 komentar:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online